Yes, we are the Official Soccer Camp of the Real Madrid Foundation in Mexico City, Puebla and Tijuana.
- 5 days of training with Real Madrid Official Coaches.
- Players will learn the successful methodology that players such as Cristiano, Zidane, Raul and Casillas mastered.
- Players will have water during breaks, which occur between sessions to ensure that campers stay hydrated and healthy.
- Participants will receive a Real Madrid Soccer
- Camp diploma at the end of the camp.
The official coaches of the Real Madrid Foundation will come exclusively to conduct training sessions in Mexico. All coaches are UEFA licensed. Unlike many other camps, the coaches are involved with the Real Madrid Foundation throughout the year. The Technical Director and coaches will work hand in hand with the camp attendees.
1 coach for every 12-14 players. There will be 2 Real Madrid coaches assisted by 3/4 Spanish coaches.
Each participant will need to purchase the complete Real Madrid Soccer Camp training kit which includes an Adidas T-shirt, Adidas shorts, and a pair of Adidas socks directly from our partners. After registration, you will receive a link to the uniform order form, after placing your order the uniforms will be shipped to your home.
Of course you can. During the purchase of your Training Kit in our Player Pass Store, you will be given the option to add extra uniforms to your order.
Players should bring:
- Soccer boots
- Shin guards
- Individual water bottle
- Lunch to bring
- Full training gear (t-shirt, shorts, socks)
Boys and girls between 6 and 16 years old (born between 2008-2018).
The Real Madrid Foundation soccer camp lasts 5 days from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. On the last day there will be a closing ceremony starting around 2:00 pm. Each day the players will focus on different aspects of the game to improve.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. The registration form must be completed and paid in full online. Visit our website (www.frmclinicsmexico.com) and select the location in which you wish to participate and follow the links. A confirmation of registration will be automatically sent to your e-mail address.
You can register by clicking here and selecting the camp you wish to register for. Online payments are made through a secure PayPal platform. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you have problems paying with our platform, please contact email@example.com.
If you decide to cancel your reservation, we must receive written notice of such cancellation, either by certified mail, overnight courier or email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (return receipt requested by us), and you will be subject to the following cancellation fee:
- If we receive written notice prior to 90 days of the camp date, the organization will retain $95.00 as compensation for registration fees.
- If we receive written notification between 90-60 days of the camp date, the organization will retain 50% of the paid fee.
- If we receive written notice of cancellation within 60 days prior to the camp date, there will be no refund of the amount paid for FRM Soccer Camps.
- If the participant simply does not show up for the camp, there will be no refunds for the amount paid or equipment sent to the participant.
Camps are subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time and for any reason, even if the number of registered participants is insufficient to accommodate the camp. In the event of camp cancellation by our staff, a full refund will be issued within 30 days of cancellation or participants may choose to attend any of the other camps based on availability. If the camp is cancelled, our liability is limited to a full refund of the price and we will not be liable for any other costs, damages or refunds of any kind for any loss, delay, inconvenience, disappointment, travel or other expense in such circumstances. No refunds will be made if an ongoing program has to be interrupted or cancelled for reasons beyond our control.
Force Majeure and Act of God. In the event that Avanza is unable to perform its obligations under this contract due to circumstances beyond its control, such as terrorism, pandemic, war, labor strikes, adverse weather conditions, etc., Avanza shall not be obligated to reimburse for services not provided due to such circumstances.
On the first day of the clinic, participants will be grouped by level and age (U-16, U-14, U-12, U-10, U-8). After the first day, participants will be able to change groups according to their level.
Parents may visit the training sessions as long as they do not interfere with the program. There will be designated areas for parents to view the sessions.
We offer a 10% discount for the second and third sibling.
Yes, we offer the option of payment in installments.
The installment payment plan is as follows:
- First payment: $100
- Second installment (due March 15): $125
- Third payment (due May 1): $125
- Fourth payment (due June 3): Balance due*.
*Balance due: Will be calculated individually based on enrollment date as well as coupons used in enrollment.
You will receive an invoice in your email two days prior to each payment date. It is necessary to complete this payment to confirm your child’s enrollment.